[pianotech] Imagine

Alan Forsyth forsyth93 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 12 16:02:20 MST 2010

.... and it was just a whiff of that magic stuff called WD40 that did an £800 job in 5 seconds flat that saved the straight strung overdamper you know what from the scrapheap and the piano purchaser from humiliation .... now 10 years ago .....

It does what it says on the can; anything you can do I can do better.

AF
(Resurrections Unlimited)