[pianotech] New option for promo subscription - please consider

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 06:07:18 MST 2010

>Greetings,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I signed up for the budget option.
 As a relative newbie, I have a strong desire for having a successful
business, and part of that is in recognizing valuable resources when they
appear. I first met Chuck in Grand Rapids at my very first PTG convention. I
still remember the quality that he put in to his portable workbench and his
can-do attitude. It's that attitude and his obvious workmanship that led me
to take the plunge in his latest venture.

Just in the past month, I know I lost two additional jobs because I found it
difficult to adequately explain what the benefits were.  I knew what those
benefits were in my head, but it just didn't flow out of my mouth with the
confidence I needed. I guess it sort of drooled out.  ;-) I told myself that
I would work on perfecting that skill.

And then along comes Chuck Behm! I have my first two promos and I must say
that I'm impressed. I can hardly wait to have a notebook filled with all the
promos we can convince him to publish! :-)  The way I figure it, the money I
lost in those last two jobs would've paid for a couple of years worth of
customized promo materials. :-)  Oh, well... We live and learn.

So, I guess I'm saying two things.  First of all, thanks to Chuck for
thinking of this and then implementing it!  Secondly, I hope that many of
you who need this type of help, (and you know who you are) take the plunge
like I did.  The more of us that participate, the more benefits we all will
receive.

I hope this doesn't sound too much like an info-mercial for Chuck.  :-)
 It's just that this concept is something I'd been trying to work out and do
myself for the past 6 months but I just wasn't quite sure where to start.
I'm excited about the possibilities!

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com
Murrieta, CA
951-698-1875<

Thanks Rob - And speaking of the bench I built (if you didn't see it, it was
the coolest thing I've ever built), I'm going to make an offer here that you
might like.

Up until know, due to security worries, the bench plans have only been sold
in hard copy format. I never sent them via internet.

Well, sales of the plans have fallen as of late. They are still for sale in
the Schaff catalog for $70.00, I believe, but I know that's a lot of cash to
spend on a set of plans, no matter how cool they are.

So, for the next 168 hours (that's a week to those who have a bit of trouble
with numbers), I'm going to offer a PDF version of the plans for 9.99 to
anyone who subscribes to either the 9.99 budget plan for the promos, or any
of the other plans as well.

When you e-mail me, just say "Bench plans also, please" and those will go
out with your first two promos. Promo 1, on bridle straps, is complementary,
so your bill for Promo 2 on filing hammers and your 33 page set of bench
plans will be 19.98.

Then you'll be set up for future promos as they are released.

What a deal!  Chuck

P.S. If you already are signed up for a subscription package, and would like
the PDF of the plans, just drop a line and I'll send them out.