[pianotech] Noisy Pedal Bracket

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 07:45:32 MST 2010

Jim, I just ran into the same issue on a new Pramberger grand just a few days ago...   I also did what you mentioned, but found that the last bit of squeak was resolved by using some lubricant (Protek MPL-1) at the bottom of the brass rod, inside the rubber cup on the pedal.

The Pramberger is an attractive cheap Grand, but the "cost" is in the lack of details.

Bill Fritz, StLouis