[pianotech] no jack position adjustment on Steinway A

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:17:02 MST 2010

Interesting idea Zeno! It should theoretically work since it swells felt. I
would worry about the  controllability. If I had the action in the shop I
would give it a try. Since its in the clients home, I'll go ahead and try
Don's voicing needle approach.

Thanks for the input! And thanks for baby-sitting me in Manhattan the other
night!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter