[pianotech] "jiffy leads"

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 07:38:12 MST 2010

Bill:
    Some years ago, I also got into reloading and casting my own.  There was a waxy mold release that was used in the process of moulding.  I didn't have adequate ventilation, and whiffing the vapor from the mix made me dizzy for many days.  I was very scared.  I did recover, thankfully.  Stupid is what stupid does.
    Consider yourself warned
    Paul McCloud
    inSane Deigo