[pianotech] Question for optivisor users

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 20:56:09 MST 2010

Hey those of you who use optivisors--

How did you know/choose which "strength" you needed?

Also, if a person has never been able to use regular binoculars without feeling queezy (that would be me), will the optivisor have the same effect?

I'm having trouble seeing when whittling harpsichord plectra--even with my recently updated reading glasses--so I was thinking the optivisor might be just the thing. Maybe I'd be better off with one of those lighted magnifiers that set or clamp to a table or whatever.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois