[pianotech] My Heller bass communication

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 06:00:16 MST 2010

Slide rule rather than computer? Obviously, when used properly, will
work just fine. So will pencil and paper. Is this supposed to be some
sort of selling point? I suppose some computer-phobes would think
so......

Sound like the same marketing philosophy from a famous NY piano
manufacturer......

Terry Farrell