[pianotech] My Heller bass communication

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 01:22:39 MST 2010

Wow, that´s fun. I allways order from Gregor Heller, but I did not know that he uses the old TF65 slide rule for scaling instead of computers.

Gregor

------------------------
piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de

To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:50:40 -0500
From: erwinspiano at aol.com
Subject: [pianotech] My Heller bass communication

 Since this tweaked some interest I Thought I'd share this communication from Gregor Heller.

 I don't think he would mind

Dale