[pianotech] Piano wax anyone?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Nov 16 06:36:23 MST 2010

I've used Oops! brand quite a bit in prepping used pianos for sale. Gets the
white latex paint off that is on the keyslip from scraping against the door
jams. It also gets off nasty unknown greasy hard spots.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____