[pianotech] Piano wax anyone?

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 11:51:32 MST 2010

It was not lacquered wood just polished wood to semi gloss, the old fashioned way. With lacquer you need to try it out in an inconspicuous area first. The stuff is called 'candle wax remover'. Sorry, I can't look up the brand at the moment, but as I said it is available in super markets close to the silver polish and brass polish and very inexpensive.
-Ursula Hammerling