[pianotech] Noisey pedal bracket

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 07:50:19 MST 2010

Yeah, I discovered that. I love my hardware store.

The YC rep appreciated my griping--really. One time I gave him a whole list of problems I saw. He said he was happy to have someone give him feedback.

Dean, it indeed was the hanger bushing in this case. I removed the action from the piano to isolate the problem, so no pedal pivots were involved.

br