[pianotech] Little Everett Grands - was: Heller bass strings

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:09:53 MST 2010

I did! And I loved it! There aren't very many 5'4" pianos I would say that
about. It was so comfortable to play - the combination of the touch and tone
were very nice. I think Del matched the hammers to the scale very
successfully. and the break was remarkably smooth for a little guy.  We had
a PTG meeting at Del's shop and the piano was very well received. I'm
somewhat jealous of whoever ends up with that little gem in their living
room.

Ryan

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT