[pianotech] Little Everett Grands - was: Heller bass strings

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 20:47:56 MST 2010

In a message dated 11/17/2010 2:11:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

but does  have agrafe:: a hook-and-loop fastening; especially : an
ornamental clasp used on armor  or _costumes_
(http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agraffe#)  Google "piano  agrafe" and all I get is website with
agraffes. What gives? My wife's an  English teacher - I get beat if I misspell!
If you buy a box of staples with French description of contents, they call
the staple an "agrafe". :-)