[pianotech] Plastic key repair

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:58:14 MST 2010

That's good to know! It's also good to know that in this tough economy you
have the ability to diversify your skills. Doing professional nail jobs
could give you some variety in your work day, not to mention all the young
ladies that are bound to stop by the shop!

Actually this really makes sense, because I imagine its really easy to chip
a nail while playing the piano! Maybe investing in a tanning bed might be a
good idea too - it would come in handy for bleaching out those yellowed
ivories!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter