[pianotech] Liter box / piano

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 11:01:10 MST 2010

List,
hese string have started popping, all need replacing. I'm planning on
eplacing under string felt and tuning pins. I'm thinking agraffes too.
nly the tenor section is damaged, can the tension be lowered on just
hat section without risking cracking the plate?

Yes.

hese string have started popping, all need replacing. I'm planning on
eplacing under string felt and tuning pins. I'm thinking agraffes too.
nly the tenor section is damaged, can the tension be lowered on just
hat section without risking cracking the plate?

ick Ucci/ Ucci Piano
ww.uccipiano.com