[pianotech] Liter box / piano

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 13:38:42 MST 2010

Plate cracking SHOULD not be a problem. I'd sure recommend testing the
pinblock with a tuning pin or two (or three) prior to stringing to see
how the torque is. I'd be concerned about what the cat pee may have
done to the pinblock...... (hate to string it up only to end up with
loose pins).

Sure glad it's you and not me. Yuk!

Terry Farrell