[pianotech] Liter box / piano

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Thu Nov 18 16:53:22 MST 2010

After all, as they say, cats are people too. With all do respect if you urinated anywhere eccept the toilet in my home you would not be welcome unless you simple had an accident which at my age is not hard to imagine.  Animals belong outside, I know this is going to rub alot of people the wrong way, oh well,  I'm simply  Tired of cleaning up after animals thank you very much.   Paul Milkie
-