[pianotech] Brand new RCT 4 Sale

Glenn rockymtn at skybeam.com
Thu Nov 18 19:39:06 MST 2010

Hi again, guys.  Well a few weeks ago I felt like I wasn't going to resume
tuning anytime soon so I tried to sell my old 3.5 RCT along with an old
laptop.  No takers.  I'm sure that's because the registration and upgrade
fee made it a less than stellar deal.  Well what if I were to tell you I
upgraded to a full blown Windows RCT ($1195 plus shipping value) and didn't
even open or install anything?  Would you be interested at $900?  I keep
going back and forth as to whether or not I'm going to resume tuning.  I was
part time a few years ago and was thinking about going part time or even
full time again.  Things keep changing here and instead of watching another
huge investment sit on a shelf and never get used, I believe I'd like to
just jump out now.  $900 plus shipping.  I just got it today so it qualifies
for the 30 day re-registration price.   Reply here or email me direct and
I'll do whatever it takes to make you comfortable with this purchase.
Thanks, Glenn.