[pianotech] Plate refinishing

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 09:16:23 MST 2010

Thanks Joe

Dale S. Erwin

Dale,
I found a "filler Primer" at my local Auto Parts Store. It worked very well to cover the problems left after thorough stripping. Sanded easily and left a nice smooth undercoat for a solid Black Primer....then the gold....then the clear. I was very happy with it, for a rattle can finish. Not my usual way of doing it, but this was a "poser" and a" budget" job as well. I hope that helps
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I