[pianotech] old finish restorer

John Voigt jvoigt at gwtc.net
Mon Nov 22 09:55:40 MST 2010

I thought I had read an article in the Journal in the last two years about
using some concoction containing turpentine to rejuvinate an old finish.  I
have looked through my old issues back through 2007 and could not find the
article.  Am I mistaken or have I just overlooked it?

If anyone could give me a brief explanation of such a process or, better
yet, the location of that article, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
John Voigt, RPT