[pianotech] Strange and Different

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Nov 22 15:32:33 MST 2010

The absolute worst and most horrid piano I've ever come close to was a
Weinstein. Thankfully the customer ditched it for a Kawai after I only had
to tune it once. It was not a Curvex Acousticon model. (The memory jogger
[of a very bad memory] was Lim's comment that it was made in the
Philippines.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater (but turning to snow) MN