[pianotech] Dehumidifier rods

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 11:41:06 MST 2010

Anywere that
here is high humidity there are also periods of low humidity.

Tony

With all due respect, that statement is wrong. In Hawaii, and I presume in other tropical areas, like Singapore, the humidity NEVER drops below 70%. Surpisingly, the humidity rarely goes over 90%, either. But it is always in that range.

Wim