[pianotech] Subscribing to Caut

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 19:34:42 MST 2010

Already done my dear

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom piano restoration
Ronsen piano hammers-sales
R & D  and tech support
Sitka soundboard panels
209-577-8397
209-985-0990

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Kline <skline at peak.org>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Subscribing to Caut

            Errrr, Dale, compared to working on a piano subscribing to CAUT    isn't all that challenging ....

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Susan

    On 11/24/2010 7:21 AM, Dale Erwin wrote:
Hey Jer... They let me in, passed the test, now....I'm          one of the good guys:)

Dale                    S. Erwin
                    www.Erwinspiano.com
                  Custom piano restoration
                  Ronsen piano hammers-sales