[pianotech] Happy Thanksgiving (From Terry & Jack Squat!)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 08:16:52 MST 2010

Thanks Dale.

I'm not too keen on performing in front of an audience just yet, as I haven't done so for many years. I plan on putting together a little 3-5 minute routine and testing it out on stage to see how it goes, but that won't be for a while, due to the usual commitments that take up a good chunk of my time. I was even asked to audition for America's got Talent, by one of the show's producers, but I declined because I didn't have an actual routine worked out.

What's Cal/Pac?

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com