[pianotech] Happy Thanksgiving (From Terry & Jack Squat!)

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 09:17:19 MST 2010

 Hi Terry (uni-geezer)...  love that
  California  and the Pacific coast conferences of PTG have merged and conventions will alternate year to year from the peoples republic of California to the other Pacific northwest states.  This preserves teaching, financial and exhibiting resources from being burdened too heavily in this economy and changing times.
 Capische
Dale

 Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com