[pianotech] smoke damaged piano

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Wed Nov 24 12:34:39 MST 2010

Doug,

I am dealing with an action affected by smoke from a fire as well.

When you use Scrubbing Bubbles, did you use them on the wippens as well?

Since the slightest bit of smoke seems to discolor the parts a bit, tt
would be nice to bring back the new, lighter color of the natural wood.
Did you spray it on the action parts or use a small brush on more
delicate parts?

-John Parham