[pianotech] PTG Phone

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Nov 29 18:24:20 MST 2010

$300/year is outrageous. It doesn't matter how long it takes to earn it. The
cost/benefit ratio has become too much for me. PTG's biggest expense for
each member should be the journal. And as informative as they are, they
aren't worth $25 per issue.

800 numbers can be maintained for about 5 cents/minute plus a couple
dollars/month. Go to www.tollfreenumbers.com to find yourself a vanity
number. Mine is maintained through Power Net Global.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____