[pianotech] PTG Phone

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:41:35 MST 2010

That's interesting Dean, my (already paid) invoice reads $235.00. Plus my
local chapter dues, $35.00, brings it up to $265.00.
Home office expenses *could* be lower if we all paid our bills early (now),
or at least on time (January 1, 2011).
Thank you, Home Office staff and management!
Best wishes to you, via pianotech, brought to you by . . . PTG!
Patrick Draine