[pianotech] PTG Phone

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:46:31 MST 2010

In Washington State, the state employees pay 1.37% to the union on their
salary: 50,000 salary = $685. CPA's pay anywhere from $250-$495 depending on
the state.

I think PTG has come a long way since the early days. To run a professional
organization takes money. I'm proud that we own our own building, maintain a
museum, and have a professional office staff.

If you tune 500 or more pianos a year, simply raise your rates a dollar and
then you won't have to worry about it! If you don't like how PTG is spending
its money, then become politically active and work to change it. "Ask NOT
what PTG can do for you...!" I have found that to get the full benefit of
membership you need to be involved.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter