[pianotech] Promo resolution

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 29 21:29:04 MST 2010

I’ve copied this to the list for clarity. It seems that I can’t tell the
difference either so I suppose it doesn’t matter. My acid test was to zoom
in on the pictures. Some customers who don’t see that well any more might
need to do that. I zoomed in 6 times without any difference between the two
file sizes. Go with whatever seems best to you Chuck. It’s all good. Thanks!

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)