[pianotech] PTG Phone

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 13:23:44 MST 2010

I rarely look in my membership directory but there are times where I have to
look someone up quicker than I am able to go online to find it.  The book
does come in handy for that.  It also comes in handy for looking up
misplaced numbers for Yamaha for example.

That said, it seems to me that one book could be sent out every other year
"or so" rather than every single year.  If the members are local and if
something has changed, we will know whether or not they are still active
members or if they have died.

Jer