[pianotech] Annual Directory was PTG Phone

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Nov 30 08:12:19 MST 2010

A printed copy is fine for people/businesses want/need it. The issue is
judicious use of our planet's resources. The "chasing arrows" on the
recycling triangle symbol represent "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle," not
"Eliminate, Eliminate, Eliminate!"

I feel that more "opt-in" opportunities are appropriate, rather than the
current dearth of "opt-out" possibilities.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN