[pianotech] PTG Phone

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 13:29:33 MST 2010

  Subject: Re: [pianotech] PTG Phone

        Thanks Paul.  Mine goes straight in the trash.

        Matthew Todd, Piano Technician

Matthew,
 Really? I just looked at my copy.
There are resources about all aspects of our trade. From member lists to manufactures contact info. Ads for all of our suppliers along several pages of  ptg educational resources .
     I just pulled the 1996 directory of the shelf and that is what it is. A membership list.

    Discarding of this valuable resource is your choice and right but I find it both disrespectful to those who labored to create such a comprehensive guide and most of all disrespectful to our trade.
Had you not discarded your copy , on page 42 you would have found the contact info including an email directory for every employee and officer of PTG.
 Every year I pass my old guide along to a piano store and it is an invaluable resource for them.
 Maybe you should consider doing the same .
     Tom Driscoll RPT and ptg member since 1974.
  .