[pianotech] PTG Phone

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 16:14:25 MST 2010

I use my directory quite often. I like having the paper copy. I can get data without cranking up the computer.

Susan Kline

P.S. Recycle, Matthew.

Call me old fashioned, but a hard copy of the directory is much more useful than the on line version. It's too much trouble sometimes to go through the process of logging on to the ptg website, and looking for a technician.

As Susan said, Matthew, don't just throw away the phone directory. I keep one in my desk for a year, because it's much easier than the computer. Then, after a year, it gets recycled.

Wim