[pianotech] Smoke Damage to Pianos

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Tue Nov 30 18:48:12 MST 2010

David,

I am contacting you off the pianotech list.

I am helping a friend deal with smoke damage to several pianos he had in
his retail store that recently suffered damage from a fire.  I have
emailed and left a message for  David Swartz, but I have not heard from
him yet.  Did you ever get any info from anyone else about this topic?

I'm doing the best I can with this action, but I'd feel better not
having to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Best,
John Parham, RPT
Hickory, NC