[pianotech] Chico plays with an apple - video

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:14:04 MDT 2010

I'm not so sure - I agree that it is obviously dubbed - or
improperly synchronized, but watching Chico play he appears to be a real
piano player. His hands have the look of a someone with monster piano
technique, and knowing how incredibly talented those guys were, I have no
problem believing that what we are hearing is his playing. He probably could
have had a successful concert pianist career. But I think he had a whole lot
more fun as a comedian!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter