[pianotech] Chico plays with an apple - video

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:00:29 MDT 2010

One wonders if the many-generational copying of that clip might have contributed to sync problems.

Conrad Hoffsommer

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:14:04 -0700
From: tunerryan at gmail.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Chico plays with an apple - video

I'm not so sure - I agree that it is obviously dubbed - or improperly synchronized, but watching Chico play he appears to be a real piano player. His hands have the look of a someone with monster piano technique, and knowing how incredibly talented those guys were, I have no problem believing that what we are hearing is his playing. He probably could have had a successful concert pianist career. But I think he had a whole lot more fun as a comedian!

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:43 AM,  <Ayerspiano at aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 10/3/2010 11:57:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,