[pianotech] Searching the archives/ balance hole repair

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:21:39 MDT 2010

Hello list,

I know this has probably been addressed many times. But I'm not having any
luck searching the pianotech archives. Specifically I'm looking for the
thread from a while back discussing using solid tuning pin bushings to
repair balance holes in keys. But when I search for balance hole repair I
just can't seem to come up with it.

There needs to be better instructions for searching on the PTG site. Maybe
there is and I'm just to slow to find it!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter