[pianotech] Traveling tuner

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Oct 13 01:01:40 MDT 2010

Israel,

You have a good point there.  30-35 years ago this area had about 20,000 people within about 20 mins.  This particular city had about 5,000 people in it even though the town has been around since the late 1800's. This particular store didn't open until around 1990, when the population was up to about 12,000 or so.  However, they had another store in a nearby town that had been open since 1978.  At that time, that other town had about 30,000 in it.

I'll be back visiting this business on Friday to pick up some music I ordered.  I think I'll inquire a little more into the details of this tuner.  Now I'm intrigued...

Rob