[pianotech] Grand Piano Tilter

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Oct 14 14:42:55 MDT 2010

I saw that picture in the Journal and it looks like it would function much like the Piano Horse<http://www.pljansen.com/piano_horse.htm> from Jansen.  I used a piano horse a few times when I was working at SMU and it was a help but there is nothing that will make a piano light!

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu