[pianotech] Plate Removal with an engine hoist?

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:12:04 MDT 2010

That's what I use all the time, but the one your looking at is to small.

Mine is 8 tons. The larger unit extends out to be able to get it to the center of the plate at which point the capacity is down to about 1 ton. The 1 ton you're looking not have enough capacity when you extent it out to the middle of the plate. Try Harbor Freight for the 8 tone folding engine hoist.

Al -
High Point, NC