[pianotech] billing dilemma with pitch raises

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Oct 31 11:21:56 MDT 2010

How about that, I agree with Wim, here.  Ultimately you just need to decide
what type of system you are going to operate with and stick to it
unapologetically.  I have a basic tuning fee, and charge extra for pitch
corrections and "extra work."  Having said that, I'm considering going to a
fee structure that is strictly hourly, but has a minimum service call charge
which would cover tuning and pitch correction.  The basic "full service"
appointment.

William R. Monroe