[pianotech] pianotech at ptg.org

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Sun Dec 4 18:29:57 MST 2011

Joe,

I do not believe you have to be a member of PTG to join the new forum. Go to:

http://my.ptg.org/login/?ReturnURL=http%3a%2f%2fmy.ptg.org%2fmyprofile%2fprofile%2f

On the right side of the page, near the bottom where it says "never been a
PTG member" etc. you can click on "set up a new user profile". You should
be able to join the forum by setting up a profile.
Hope this helps (of course I could be wrong)

Terry Beckingham RPT