[pianotech] pianotech at ptg.org

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 18:13:49 MST 2011

Wally,
I guess that's the way to go. Pity, it has to come down to this. I'm
registering as we write.<G>
See ya there.
Joe

to be a PTG member to be on the new one, I thought I'd check to see if
piano world has a piano technician forum. The do! And a lot of you are
already on it. Go to:
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/3/1/Piano%20Tuner-Tech
nicians%20Forum.html

> Wally
>
> A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
> Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
> 5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
> Telephone: 561-432-4121
> Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
> Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-FINE-TUNE-PIANO-TUNING-REPAIRS/1298450103661