[pianotech] SHort lyre sticks

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Dec 11 22:29:45 MST 2011

Hi Isaac,
Every thing was totally snug and tight, but the back of the hole had been
chewed out due to having not been tight over the years.
I happened to follow the movers who installed the lyre correctly but the
dowel had dropped out of place on the damper tray pedal assembly giving the
piano plenty of sustain >g<
Of course they did not know how to address that issue or have time to make a
repair on the lyre rods.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com