[pianotech] postponed list death

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Dec 12 11:58:02 MST 2011

No indeed.  In this case the old adage regarding what happens when you
assume holds true, at least partly.

If you always enter a conversation with the chip riding high on your
shoulder you're likely never satisfied with what transpires.  Log on to
PTG-L (all members should be there) and get informed.  If you care to be
informed.  If you're "above all that political stuff" then stop whining
about the political stuff.  Get involved or don't.

I've nothing against you personally, Ron. Really. I'm just growing weary of
all the complaints from folks who refuse to be on PTG-L because they don't
want to be involved politically, yet don't hesitate to be as political in
their commentary as anything seen on PTG-L.  The high road, in my opinion,
goes through PTG-L and anyone who really cares and is willing to actually
work toward a solution to their complaints, will roll up their sleeves and
educate themselves.

William R. Monroe

--
William R. Monroe, RPT
A440-William R. Monroe Piano Services, Inc.