[pianotech] The List - Sigh!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 13 01:34:30 MST 2011

Mr Coleman said: "Perhaps you have not seen my recent post on PTG-L (found
on my.ptg.org)
regarding the postponed closing of the old list."
Jim Coleman, Jr RPT"

Hmmm? It's not a good idea to ASSUME I would be reading that list! Because,
I don't! So, what is this "..recent post"? If it is in regards to this
list, then why in hell didn't you post it to this list!???? Posting to the
L list is just covering your political butt imo.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I