[pianotech] Ashtrays included!

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 04:00:04 MST 2011

That´s fun! Once I saw an Ibach grand with an ashtray on the left side of the keyboard. It was obviously original, not just an ashtray on but "in" the surface. Furthermore, the grand was not high gloss black but black satined, very unusual here in Germany. It was a piano that was regularly lent out for concerts and that´s where I saw it: in a smokey jazz club.

Gregor

piano technician - tuner - dealer
Münster, Germany
www.weldert.de