[pianotech] MP3 on Website

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Dec 14 11:23:21 MST 2011

I've put some MP3  files on my website. The whole website venture is a
bit new for me. It ocurred to me that I have one or two vinyl LP records
from before 1961, which means that if recorded in the UK, they are now
out of copyright.  So I recorded one, of a great pianist of the past, to
Audio CD and then ripped as MP3 files, and have uploaded some to my
site. See if you like the playing, and please forgive the crackles.

Best regards,

David
www.davidboyce.co.uk