[pianotech] Promotional Calendars

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Dec 14 09:57:17 MST 2011

I've had 100 little desk calendars printed, with 13 scenic shots of my
own, and my contact details. I'm now engaged upon sending them to
Relevant Personages.

Say it though I do myself (looks up shyly from eyes modestly downcast,
with fetching blush in the cheeks), they look quite nice.

I have no idea at all if this will work as a promotional idea. My
thought is that a desk calendar will be in front of the recipient,
promoting, for a whole year, as it were.  I will let the list know (if
it still exists) whether I get inundated with responses early in the new
year!

Best regards,

David
www.davidboyce.co.uk